[fvc-wat-disc] Beer With Keith Poore Tomorrow Evening

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:31:08 EDT 2019

Hello FairVoting Friends,

And, who is Keith Poore and why would I want to have a beer with him?  Good
questions; Keith was the co-ordinator of FVC-BC's referendum efforts in
Vancouver during last year's Yes Campaign for PR.

Keith is in town and is happy to have a beer & answer questions about the
referendum, our efforts, what worked, want didn't & what we learned etc..
Tomorrow night would be a great opportunity to hear about the BC referendum
from someone who was deeply involved.

We are meeting at Bobby O'Brian's, 125 King St. West in downtown Kitchener
tomorrow, July 3rd, at 7:30 pm.

It would be super to have a beer together and hear Keith's stories from the
referendum trenches!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Sharon