[fvc-wat-disc] manning FV table at this weekend's Kultrun Festival

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:39:19 EDT 2019

Hi, Everyone
Thanks so much to everyone who has responded with times you can be at the
table.
Here is the schedule.  So far  we have only barebones coverage.  if anyone
else is able to fill any of the time slots, we could use the help.  It is
better to have two people at the table, especially in the mid-afternoon
time, when it is often busiest.

Saturday July 13
noon  -  2 pm   -   Sharon
2 pm  -  4pm   -   David Dirks
4  pm  -  6pm   -   Peter KH

Sunday July 14
noon  -   2  pm   -
2 pm   -  4  pm   -  David Dirks
4  pm  -  6  pm    -  Sharon and Myron,

Myron will take the stuff home on Sunday,  as he will be setting up the
table for the Non-violence Day in the Park on Saturday July 20.

Cathy