[fvc-wat-disc] FV table at upcoming festivals

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:26:46 EDT 2019

OK, thanks, Sharon.  THe table I mentioned was one that I remembered you
having.  Did I remember correctly? If not, we can rent a table from the
festival for $10.
Cathy

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 2:03 PM Sharon Sommerville <
sharonsommerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Cathy,
>
> Thank you for co-ordinating Kultrun & Day In the Park.  I can do Sat. noon
> - 2pm and would set up.  I could also do 4 - 6 pm on the Sunday and do take
> down.  Myron and I could sort out the transfer of materials for Day in the
> Park.
>
> Cheers,
> S.
>
> On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 1:38 PM Cathy Scott <cathy.scottfree at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Again
>> Please note that, for the Kultrun Festival, we need to bring our own
>> table.  We have a folding table, but it whoever is taking charge of the
>> stuff will have to transport the table also.
>> Cathy
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 1:28 PM Cathy Scott <cathy.scottfree at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, All
>>> At the meeting last Wed. there were some folks who said they would be
>>> available to be at the FV table for the Kultrun festival on Sat. July 13
>>> and Sun. July 14.  I will be away on vacation at that time, so we need
>>> someone who will take charge of the 'stuff' that needs to be transported to
>>> and from the festival.  This stuff includes:
>>> - the shelter tent,
>>>  - a rolling suitcase with all the table materials
>>> - a box of rocks that we use to prevent the material from blowing away
>>> - two folding lawn chairs, which I can provide
>>> - the 'tube' that holds the banners
>>> - the green and white 'proportional representation' sign.
>>>
>>> We usually leave the shelter tent, rocks with the table overnight on
>>> Saturday and take the suitcase and chairs home.
>>> If anyone is able to take charge of this 'stuff' and transport it,
>>> please let me know ASAP.!
>>> Here is a sign up schedule for the two days:
>>> Sat. JUly 13,
>>> 12 noon - 2 pm
>>> 2 pm   -   4pm
>>> 4 pm   -    6 pm
>>>
>>> Sunday July 14
>>> 12 noon  -  2  pm
>>> 2  pm    -    4 pm
>>> 4 pm    -    6  pm
>>>
>>> The  Non-violence DAy in the Park'  is on Saturday, July 20, also during
>>> the time I will be away.
>>> Myron Steinman has offered to take charge of the stuff, listed above.
>>> The person who has the stuff from the KUltrun weekend, will have to
>>> coordinate with Myron, how to transfer the stuff to him.
>>> Here is a sign up schedule for the non-violence day.
>>> 12 noon  -  2 pm
>>> 2   pm    -    4 pm