[fvc-wat-disc] Discussion Night: Turkish Elections (7pm Wed 27 Mar 2019 at Bread & Roses)

Larry larry at spellboundpublishing.com
Sat Mar 30 17:26:28 EDT 2019

Hi FVC-WR members,
I was your guest speaker at the FVC-WR Oct 31, 2018 meeting and presented Rev. 8 of a paper I had been developing. It is based on an original Proportional Representation concept that requires no changes to our First Past the Post election system. I took the feedback I received that night and went back to work, re-conceived the concept and have almost fully re-written it. I attended your March 27, meeting and distributed 10 paper copies of the new version, Rev. 9.0. I received a request for the link to the pdf version. It was agreed that it might have a broader interest and that sending it via your group’s mailing list would be a suitable approach for sharing. I look forward to any ideas, suggestions, comments or questions that you might have about this approach. You can direct them to me via your mailing list, if you think it would be of a broader interest, or directly to my email via a clickable link in the pdf. Your consideration is appreciated.

http://bit.ly/2TFZ6IK

Larry Kryski