[fvc-wat-disc] upcoming festivals

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Thu May 16 06:46:58 EDT 2019

Hi, Everyone
As you may remember, I have taken on the coordinator role for our FV
chapter this year.
We are registered to have a Fair Vote table at these upcoming festivals.
As in the past, we will plan on manning the table with two people for
two-hour time periods.  Here are the dates and time slots.  Please let me
know when you could be available.

*Tri-Pride Festival *(fee $50)
Saturday June 1
 noon - 2 pm
2 pm  -  4 pm
4 pm  -  6 pm

*K-W Multicultural Festival * (fee $65)
Saturday June 22
noon - 2 pm
2 pm  -  4 pm
4 pm  -  6 pm

Sunday June 23
noon - 2 pm
2 pm  -  4 pm
4 pm  -  6 pm

Just by way of longer term planning, we usually have a table at the Kultrun
festival and the Nonviolence Day in the Park.  These are being held on Sat.
July 13 and Sat. July 20, respectively.  These are dates when I will be
away, so I am wondering whether anyone else would be willing to transport,
set up and take down our tent and materials for these festivals.
We can discuss this at our upcoming meeting on Wed. May 29.

Thanks, everyone for your help.
Cathy