[fvc-wat-disc] meeting on May 29

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:06:40 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I am willing, and have in my day book to attend the Fair vote Canada
Waterloo Region meeting.
Wednesday May 29 at 7 pm
at Bread and Roses Housing Cooperative Community Room.

Please  send out an email if it is cancelled..

My apologies for not attending last month.
I did not attend, at the last moment, due to a family situation

Best regards, Myron Steinman