[fvc-wat-disc] An Interesting Week For PR

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:00:09 EST 2019

It's okay, Raj's office now says that he can't meet off site till January
(probably it was about 5 minutes away from his office to Sam's condo, but
whatever ): and only 7 could fit in his office.

The group that booked the visit are going to tomorrow as a small group to
his office. When I get a report I'll send to Cathy.

Everyone else who signed up from Kitchener Centre, I asked if they would
mind writing a short note to Raj that the organizer can print tonight and
take about why this is important to them. About three people have, which is
great.

Everyone else, I encouraged them to be in touch with the local chapter if
they want to get involved, as you will be talking about if/when to visit
Raj again.

*It was wonderful to have about 15 people signed up to go tomorrow!!*

Your campaign made an impression on Raj. He only won with 36% of the vote.
The best thing is if he sees that we're not slinking away into a dark
corner because Liberals have declared this dead, that a 2023 local campaign
could be even bigger :).

Anita