[fvc-wat-disc] See you tomorrow in Mannheim! // À demain à Mannheim!

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:14:04 EDT 2019

Hi, Sharon, Thanks for the description of the Trudeau rally in Mannheim. I was yearning to find out what transpired but thought you’d be too tired to talk on the phone. I had to drive my family in the late afternoon so I couldn’t attend. Were the cow bells to symbolize the bovine Liberal caucus in the Canadian parliamentary system of dictatorship by the Prime Minister’s Office?