[fvc-wat-disc] FVC President on 570news at 12:30 today!

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:38:31 EDT 2019

I did!  He was amazing!!!

Bourke started off with every myth known to us, and included a particularly
strange one about "when we talk about electoral reform, we seem to end up
talking about proportional representation" in an accusing manner as if it
is illegitimate to even bring it up.  I thought poor Réal was walking into
a particular trap.  But, although Bourke asked the leading questions to
start, Réal didn't bite and managed to bring up the Citizens Assembly as
one answer, and by the time he was done, Brian Bourke ended with "I like
that idea"

Brian Bourke!!

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.