[fvc-wat-disc] Jagmeet Singh addresses electoral system change

Ellen Papenburg sagittaep at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:37:25 EDT 2019

Essential but not urgent.... Bit of an oxymoron, no?

But strategically to get in to the government I can see that it shouldn't
be a possible breaking point.

If in,  then it can be done.  Let's hope so but I am not holding my
breath....

It's all disappointing.

Ellen - the APPC (Animal Protection Party of Canada) is all for
proportional but not having any clout (yet) and with FPTP probably very
unlikely.

(via my android phone,  typos may occur)