[fvc-wat-disc] Did you see this CBC item on Google? How would proportional representation have shaped this election’s results? | CBC/Radio-Canada

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Fri Oct 25 09:59:00 EDT 2019

I would like to see a similar comparison including a breakdown by province.
I believe it would show that the east and west is not as divided and polarized as the FPTP results suggest.
We need this kind of more accurate picture at this time when the media are magnifying the east-west divide.
So far I have had difficulty finding popular vote numbers by province without using all 338 riding results.
A bar graph by province using party colours would be best as a pie graph for each province would take too much space.
Any takers?
Dave A

Sent from Mail for Windows 10