[fvc-wat-disc] Next Week's FVC-WR Meeting

Ellen Papenburg sagittaep at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:23:09 EDT 2019

Jim and I will  be counting raindrops in Iceland for three days instead of
seeing northern lights according to forecast,  and then a short three weeks
in my old country,  Holland plus a few days in Germany to meet up with a
long time Facebook friend.

The landscape and architecture,  culture, and last but not least people,
will make up for rain... in either country.

Have a good meeting!

Ellen - made a bit of a difference in the election to create awareness
(with the public and the other parties ) of the very harmful methane
emissions (over 80x more damaging than CO2) and failing animal protection
laws.

(via my android phone,  typos may occur)