[fvc-wat-disc] Next Week's FVC-WR Meeting

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:50:12 EDT 2019

Hi Cathe,

I'm interested in the context of Bardish's comments about not discussing
partisan politics in their constituency office.  Can you give more details?

Three of us: Terry, Anita and myself met with Bardish to talk about
Citizens' Assemblies prior to the election.  Not sure if addressing
Citizens' Assemblies is partisan.  Addressing LPC issues in the
constituency office would be partisan.