[fvc-wat-disc] FVWR chapter meeting this Wednesday!

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 16:10:13 EDT 2019

Hi, Everyone,.
The month has passed so quickly!  I should have sent this reminder earlier.
This Wednesday Sept. 24th is the last Wed of the month, and the last
Wednesday before our federal election!!!
Come out on Wednesday to discuss politics and see the new Fair Vote
postcards, 'The Green New Deal Needs PR'.
We'll also hear about an initiative of the 'Waterloo Region Citizens 4 PR' .

See you at 7:00 pm
             at the Civic Hub
              in  St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church
              at  the corner of Duke and Water Streets
               in   Kitchener.

Note that we are not allowed to park in the lot along Duke that is beside
the church.  People often get tickets when they park there.
Cathy