[fvc-wat-disc] HI

Peter Croves petercroves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:09:01 EDT 2020

1ST day to vote -me [peter croves and 11 others are running]  please vote,
it is a Ranked Battot, you will have to vote for all 12 from 1st pick to
12th, Voting ends on  May  8th, we then know who of the 12 got elected.
only 5 will and those five will have A three-year term in
office[2020-2023]. please vote as soon as soon you can. look for an email
from "OpaVote Voting Link" titled "2020 Fair Vote Canada National Council
Election", which contains a link to the voting platform. You can with this
email vote also-Lets End 1st pass the post!