[fvc-wat-disc] update

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Mon Aug 24 11:43:26 EDT 2020

 I am fibe to switch back to Wedensdays.  Just let me know, thanks!
David

    On Sunday, August 23, 2020, 4:15:12 PM EDT, Cathy Scott <cathy.scottfree at gmail.com> wrote:

 you're right, David, it would have been Thursday. I forgot about that change.I have asked Anita about the available times and I'll confirm later. I think some of our group had conflicting meetings on the last Thursday, so it might be preferable to go back  to Wednesday if we can.Cathy