[fvc-wat-disc] FVWR Discussion Group meeting for December

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:33:48 EST 2020

Hi, Everyone
I am forwarding this email from Anita, with information on attending a
webinar on the topic of referendums.
I am suggesting that we attend this webinar, and include this topic in our
next Zoom Discussion Group meeting.
*Since the meeting date falls on the 30th, between Christmas and New Years,*
*    Please let me know whether you are available on this date, or*
*ReSchedule the meeting for the following Wednesday, Jan. 6.*

Also on the agenda for our next meeting is to discuss Peter KH's idea that
we organize a Zoom meeting for all social organizations (many of them are
members of the Civic Hub) to talk about how all our causes might benefit
from electoral reform.

PLEASE ATTEND THE WEBINAR IF YOU CAN and
LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR DATE PREFERENCE.

Cathy