[fvc-wat-disc] cancelling tonight's meeting

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:07:28 EST 2020

Hi, All
I talked to Jay and he is fine with cancelling the meeting tonight due to
the weather. It sounds like some of us are wary of venturing out.
 We will carry over the agenda to the March meeting.  We will have a better
discussion of the topic when we can all be there.  I was watching the PR4PR
webinar again this morning and it seems to me that reframing the language
we use is a change of mindset that will take some discussion.  I'm looking
forward to hearing everyone's ideas.
We can all stay home out of the snow and watch the webinar!
next meeting: Wed. March 25th.
Cathy