[fvc-wat-disc] using ZOOM for the meeting tonight

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:40:42 EST 2020

I’m staying home due to the Big Snow Storm.  I’ll try to listen to that important  webinar with several experts tonight, February 26.  I’d attend next Wednesday night if Cathy Scott wants to reschedule it. Jay: build a snow person in your front lawn tomorrow with your son and daughter. Jonathon: put your daughter in her snowsuit and  stroller to watch You build a snow person. Regards, Cathe Campbell