[fvc-wat-disc] January meeting this Wednesday the 29th

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:59:10 EST 2020

I too would really like to attend but cant get out from under.  also am
one-handed at the moment hence the bad typing.  I look forward to reading
all the updates!
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.