[fvc-wat-disc] FVC Waterloo Region Discussion

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:16:40 EST 2020

FVC just got zoom so if you want to schedule a meeting just ask Anita to
set it up and give the host the login or whatever :)  You're welcome, Anita.

Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.