[fvc-wat-disc] request for Zoom meeting

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:18:39 EDT 2020

Hi, Peter
Yes, Our next regular meeting is on the last Wed. Of the month, but we
decided to have a strategy meeting with a small group, who have some ideas
about what activities we can plan, which will continue public education and
promotion of our petition , which asks the govt for a C. A., and of the
benefits of electoral reform to democracy.  The strategy group would
include David Dirks, me, you (if you are interested and available), and a
few others.
I copied the request email to Anita to everyone, so that the Discussion
Group would know that the meeting is being planned.
I'll announce the precise date and time when Anita answers.
Cathy