[fvc-wat-disc] Marwan

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:36:32 EDT 2020

Can this topic be put onto the agenda for discussion? Who are potential Liberal replacements to replace the KSH MP who will support PR? The Prime Minister’s Office taxpayer paid employees will have been told to find replacements who are Against PR. Question to Fair Voters: When a sitting MP resigns,  how long does the the PM have to call a by-election? My recollection is a by-election has to be called within three months.I think the local court system should schedule his trial immediately because the outcome affects the democratic representation of the citizens of an entire riding.  The local court system shouldn’t dally the usual two to three years.  The accused will naturally keep the position and compensation until the next election or last day of his trial, whichever comes first. Cathe Campbell