[fvc-wat-disc] Marwan

Peter Croves petercroves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:49:57 EDT 2020

are you talking about NDP  or Lib when you say-This illustrates the fallacy
of the argument against list appointments of top-up MPs. The citizens in a
riding don't have any say in choosing candidates unless they join the local
party association and even then, candidates must be approved by the party
brass and leader. Democratic government by the people???