[fvc-wat-disc] Zoom Meetings

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Fri May 29 17:07:05 EDT 2020

 I appreciate your faith in me.  In the end, I would wish Cathy as Chair to confirm that I have not misunderstood the exchange.
Stay dry & well, all!
David

    On Friday, May 29, 2020, 8:20:01 AM EDT, Jennifer Ross <2jennross at gmail.com> wrote:

 Well, that's probably because you have a better memory than those of us there last night!  We knew there was discussion.  We couldn't remember whether a final decision had been reached or not--other than for last night's meeting.
So, I suggest we put the last Thursday in our calendars (Anita, can you provide the zoom link?--Does someone need to sign in as you?) and move along.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.