[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: ACTION ALERT! Send Justin Trudeau a holiday card calling for action on electoral reform!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:45:13 EST 2020

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Forwarding this email from Anita regarding sending a Christmas Card to
Trudeau about establishing a Citizens' Assembly!  If you received this from
Anita already, my apologies for sending it to you again but there are folks
on this list who don't get mail from the national office and wanted you to
have the fun of sending a Christmas message to our prime minister!

Keep safe everyone,
Sharon