[fvc-wat-disc] Who's available for a holiday photo op? :)

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 19:15:24 EST 2020

The cards go to the postal outlet - cause I can't stuff them all in a
mailbox :). Haven't found out where that is yet in Kitchener. I think it'll
be too many boxes to drop off at my local postal outlet at the convenience
store (they would not love me for filling their back room with boxes of
postage free envelopes).

Once I find out where that is, yeah, probably will appreciate someone to
help drive them down because if I have Larry and Rebecca they won't all fit
in my car - or I can make two trips no big deal.

In my mind I see the Canada Post truck pulling up at the Parliament mail
delivery door, unloading bags with 5000 electoral reform cards for Trudeau.
We had people put return addresses on them this year so I'm hoping the PMO
feels compelled to issue a form letter (on "no consensus") in return for
each one - which we will no doubt get by August.

Oh that would be fun, Sharon, to rent a Santa suit. Elves would be good,
too.

Main thing is let's plan some shots we can all tweet at Trudeau - ho ho ho
- look what Fair Vote Santa has coming for you! ;)

Anita

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 6:47 PM Sharon Sommerville <
sharonsommerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Absolutely, count me in!  Don't own a Santa suit but would be willing to
> rent one or maybe an elf outfit?
>
> Sharon
>
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 6:29 PM Dave Arthur <arthurd23 at bell.net> wrote:
>
>> I could probably help if the day and time work.
>>
>> What then happens to all these cards after we pick them up?
>>
>> Sorry, no Santa suit.
>>
>> Dave A

>> Windows 10

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration