[fvc-wat-disc] Who's available for a holiday photo op? :)

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:56:09 EST 2020

Awesome!! Thank you both and FV Waterloo Region!

KW is in a bit of a unique situation, having some people meet me at the
printers with let's say a *few* more cards than others...;) THANK YOU!!

In terms of timing, today I am going to download the first spreadsheet of
card senders - that would be 5815 of them! Then over the next few days I go
through every message and edit out people who can't follow a rule about 3
lines only, are talking in obscenities etc. Then get it in a format to the
printer. *When I have a date we can pick these up at the printer, I will
let everyone know!!*

Aside from that, *here are the instructions I sent to the chapters list for
groups in general who want to participate:*

*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kr9BwtOoN-trIcHjxjqMIznS5sAiyDTyy6tz0_fBxw4/edit?usp=sharing*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kr9BwtOoN-trIcHjxjqMIznS5sAiyDTyy6tz0_fBxw4/edit?usp=sharing>

In addition to a few of you meeting me at the printers, I'd suggest KW ALSO
do a Zoom call photo op with as many people as we can round up holding up
regular cards. Anything that projects an image that FVC is bigger than in
2019 in Waterloo Region (which we may be, but I don't know), is a win. On
December 12 when we share that picture, we can tag Raj, Bardish etc :)

Anita

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:13 PM Dave Arthur <arthurd23 at bell.net> wrote:

> I would likely be available for a photo op.
>
> Dave A

> Windows 10

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration