[fvc-wat-disc] webinar and next meeting

Peter Croves petercroves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 10:00:35 EDT 2020

Update on whom is running in by-elections!.  Candidates for York Centre-Ya
"ara Saks for the Liberal party of Canada, Julius  Tianyson for the CPC,
GP-nil, NDP-nil, Maxime Bernier[Mad Max],  Tim  Moen[leader of the
Libertarian Party of Canada].------Candidates for  Toronto centre [held by
the Lib since 1993]  Kieth Komer-Lib[Leader of the Ontario  Libertarian
party],  Annanie Paul  -GP,  Marci Len-Lib, Ryan  Lester--CPC,  PPC-nil,
NDP-nil.