[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Do you have a lawn on a busystreet and could take a big PR sign?

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Sat Aug 28 09:54:17 EDT 2021

Hi Anita
We just got back from our trip to visit my sister.
I was able to attend the online meeting on Wednesday but missed participating in al the emails going back and forth this past week.
I would love to post one of the large PR signs but our street is a dead-end so few people would see it.
I need to consult with you about helping with door-hangers in KC (the non-FVWR ones).
I can also help whoever the coordinator for Waterloo is with the FVWR door hangers.
Dave A

Sent from Mail for Windows