[fvc-wat-disc] doorhangers

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:11:29 EDT 2021

Hi Kelly.  This is Jennifer Ross, bookkeeper (record keeper) for Fair Vote
Canada, a Third Party in the election.

Fair Vote Canada cannot use its resources (such as a discussion list) to
collude with a politician or political party.  I wish this was better
understood by the politicians because we've been asked inappropriate things
by more than just you now.

Of course individual volunteers can do whatever they want, as individuals.
We do not own them.  But they can't hear about it from a Fair Vote Canada
discussion list, mailing, or anything else!

That said, nice to hear from you, Kelly!  :)

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.