[fvc-wat-disc] Tonight's meeting

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Thu Feb 25 09:26:25 EST 2021

 To answer David, a very small group of us met.  We are going to proceed with our strategy of reaching out to other groups to see if there is an interest in working collaboratively.  Cathy will circulate a final draft invitation to our smaller working group (incl you, David) for comment.  I will circulate a final list of potential invitees for comment.  We are looking for feedback by Wednesday March 3rd and will proceed to send out an invitation.  Targeting a meeting with other groups mid April depending upon response to our invite.  Cathy, Peter, and Evan, if I have misinterpreted our conversation, please comment.
David