[fvc-wat-disc] LOOKING FOR ALLIES

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Fri Jan 29 14:36:48 EST 2021

We are looking for potential allies with whom to partner.
As we know, countries which have proportional electoral systems enjoy greater participation in their politics & elections, greater diversity in their representation, lower inequality, and greater progress in addressing climate change.
At our January chapter meeting we decided as a first step to arrange a meeting with a number of groups & organizations in our community to learn about one another, to share our vision & goals and explore how we can work together to support one another's interests.  Issues such as inequality, racism, climate change, electoral reform are interconnected.  You really cannot address one without the other.

Our plan is to start modestly.  We are asking you to identify for us those key groups which you feel share our values and with whom we should partner in pushing forward our shared agendas.
If you could send me your "leads" with contact information by February 8th,
Thank you in advance.
David Dirks