[fvc-wat-disc] Anita's suggestions

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:50:19 EST 2021

Thanks for the insight and rational Bob.

A number of years a couple of people took on our FB posting but it didn't
take. We will need to find someone who  enjoys posting on FB & Twitter and
has time (as it is very time consuming) to add FVCWR to their to do list.
Does anyone want to help with this or have any other suggestions?

Sharon