[fvc-wat-disc] July meeting

Peter Croves petercroves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:26:43 EDT 2021

With Cathy's husband gone, am aware we have our thoughts with her!. but I
wish to remain you of our next meeting!. It will be on July 28th at 7PM!.
Looks like a Federal election for sometime in Sept-Nov, so I suggest we
move on with meetings with the groups as soon as possible!. I would also
like to remain you that the ONT election will be from May to June 2022,
getting ready for it once the Federal election is over I think will be the
next move!. --meeting Agenda is the following-1, anything from the last
meeting! 2, next meeting for  Aug 31st.3, who will be the seven members of
the Board.4, Elections for four people to hold the three posts.5, final
words from out going Chair peter croves.6, the meeting ends.