[fvc-wat-disc] Mary Simon breaks historic milestone as first Indigenous Governor General of Canada

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:35:49 EDT 2021

Hi Peter Croves,
Wow Peter. The first Indegenous Governor General of Canada.

Regarding the FVCWR AGM Wednesday July 28.

1.>Are you able to access our current webpage to make the announcement 14
days on the web page before July 28/ that would be before July 14. Our
current web page is url link: www.fairvotewrc.ca
Our current webpage is insecure and we made a motion to ask the Digital
Committee to set up a secure webpage using the Fair vote Canada credit
card?.

2. <Perhaps the most important thing you Peter C will need to do is to make
an announcement of the FVCWR AGM on our "Announcement List" with the title
Fair Vote Waterloo Region AGM July 28>

 It is very important this is done 14 days prior to the AGM eh the sooner
the better?

3. As I remember Jenn will send out the zoom link for the AGM..
.Do persons need to register in advance?
.
3. How do I renew membership? I am planning to run for the FVCWR Executive.
Do we need a minimum of five (5) paid up Members to run for the
FVCWR Executive? Once elected the five members will decide on the
positions; Co-Chair Second Co-co-chair, Treasurer, Secretary and General
Member.The elected members will decide on what position they will serve
between themselves after the elections. Only Members can vote?.

3. We may need to remind people to renew their Membership. How do I renew
and pay my Membership in FVCWR?

Only members are allowed to vote. Other persons may join the dialogue/

4. The other technology we have is the "Discussion LIst" for dialogue
between persons , and we have had a Digitable Committee. I am POSTING THIS
ON THE DISCUSSION LIST EH? NOTICE OF THE AGM MUST BE SENT OUT ON THE
ANNOUNCEMENT list eh.

5. We need people to volunteer for the digitable committee to insure we
have technological expertise with setting up a new web page amoung other
technological details eh

*Jenn has agreed to send out the zoom link for the FVCWR AGM JULY 28*

*Respectfully,*
*Myron*
*2mdsteinm at gmail.com <2mdsteinm at gmail.com>*