[fvc-wat-disc] Sad News

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:08:30 EDT 2021

I understand that there will be a graveside service with a memorial service
to follow next month.

There have been two suggestions of flowers...I will be visiting with Cathy
tomorrow and will let her know that we would like to do something to
express our sympathy & caring: flowers or something else. I will ask her if
there is anything that would be meaningful to her and her family.  A
donation to a favourite cause or charity etc.

Sharon