[fvc-wat-disc] Sad News

Mary Jackes mkj at bell.net
Fri Jul 23 12:48:18 EDT 2021

It was very easy - went to the GRHF, Cancer Care. We try to boycott
Paypal, but David was able to pay with a credit card, which was an
easily findable option.  Just don't click the Paypal button.  There is a
place for comments so we said for John in association with FVC.  Then
each person gets his/her own individual tax receipt - it was done in my
name, though David pushed the buttons.

Easy.

Best to all,

Mary