[fvc-wat-disc] We seem to have our Aganda unless something/s need to be added ?

Peter Croves petercroves at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 15:03:53 EDT 2021

I . Announcement list for mailings of notices.

2. website finalize approach.

3. approach to zoom or alternative.  Tech is arranged for July
4.return to the May 10th discussion ideas which fit nicely.-5, Sort out the
Facebook – website question, how to use each, how to pay for website
hosting if needed, and who will manage them.-6, Would we want to check out
using a Google website? They’re free.7, proceed with arranging meeting with
other local organizations in  August-Sept.8, Regarding the announcement and
discussion email lists, are they available to see?, When do we use
them?.-9, use our individual emails. ?.10, following Question!. should we
have a meeting before the June 30th meeting  [which Jenn will set up]to
deal with these matters and if so, who will set up the extra meeting before
the one on the 30th-say the 23rd?..11th on 30th, chairperson -peter
croves has an announcement