[fvc-wat-disc] We seem to have our Aganda unless something/sneedto be added ?

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:58:42 EDT 2021

Hello All!,

June is the month when we traditionally have our AGM & select new bd.
members and directors.  There have been a lot of changes in this last year
for FVC-WR but we should look at having an AGM by the end of July at the
latest. The AGM doesn't have to be a part of or tied to our monthly meeting
schedule but we have done that as it was convenient. As I understand it, we
need to advise supporters of the AGM no less than 2 weeks in advance.  Bob,
that is correct isn't it?

Did we have an AGM last year?  It has been such a year that I can't even
remember! :) We may  need to look at a full slate of directors: 2 chairs
(one male, one female), secretary and treasurer & bd. members at large, if
we didn't have an AGM last year.  We have always had the good fortune to
have a separate co-ordinator but that has been by tradition & not mandated
by the constitution.

Really it isn't that much work & so many of us do the work at any rate.
Would anyone like to step forward for any of these roles?

Keep well everyone,
Sharon