[fvc-wat-disc] fvc-wat-disc Digest, Vol 150, Issue 2

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:21:41 EST 2021

Hi Jim H
1. Thanks for the clarification Jim H/ you are with the Fair Vote Halton
Chapter.
I, for one, welcome your participation and organizational skills
with FVCWR..

2. My apologies? Do we have a Fair Vote Chapter in London?
<I am a member with ACORN London. I may inquire at our next monthly meeting
of Acorn London if there is a Fair vote Chapter in London?.. I have
also been an active participant with ACORN Ontario as well..> Can anyone
help me with these concerns?

3. There may or may not be other questions to clarify?  regarding posting a
message and unsubscribing/ although I feel we are making progress eh?

4. My understanding is we are Far Vote Canada Waterloo Region (FVCWR) I
have had some participation with FVOntario. I find this all confusing eh?

Respectfully, Myron Steinman (he/they)
FVCWR Co-Chairperson