[fvc-wat-disc] Liberal MPP visits

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 20:45:10 EST 2022

Whoo Hoo!  I've heard back from Kelly, she is very interested and has
offered us a meeting with ALL Liberal candidates of the region in one fell
swoop!  How is this Friday or next for people no matter what Waterloo
Region riding you live in??  Please let me know.  Also, how and what time
you'd like to have it--they are flexible.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.