[fvc-wat-disc] WOW !!! RE: Fw: Fair Vote Canada at the GreenPAC FLIP summit January 22, 12 noon ! Feel free to register! :)

stuchandler43 stuchandler43 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 06:39:20 EST 2022

Wow!!!  Anita! This is exciting! Great pairing! Great work! (And thanks David for highlighting this email)I will be registering!CHEERS!Stu Chandler Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: David dirks <daviddirks at rogers.com> Date: 2022-01-14  5:02 p.m.  (GMT-05:00) To: FVC Waterloo Region Discussion <fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Fair Vote Canada at the GreenPAC FLIP summit January 22, 12 noon ! Feel free to register! :)
        Just want to ensure that you see this opportunity.David