[fvc-wat-disc] Please sign up for shifts at the Multicultural Festival June 25-26

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:00:49 EDT 2022

Hey everybody!

 FV-WR is back at the Multicultural Festival this year! Let's get out there
and talk to voters about fixing our voting system...

Before I send the call for volunteers out to everyone - to get some new
volunteers! - I'm looking for some more experienced people to sign up,
ideally one per shift, so that we can pair new people with them.

If you can help, either put yourself on this sheet (preferable)

*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LcHF3EyLD4r7_pIFxQ-GkIfA6d6csSEoC3rnjD1hRrw/edit?usp=sharing*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LcHF3EyLD4r7_pIFxQ-GkIfA6d6csSEoC3rnjD1hRrw/edit?usp=sharing>

Or email me off-list if you can't get your name in the sheet for some
reason.

If you're emailing me off-list, here are the shifts available:

*Saturday June 25*
11 AM -1:30 PM - includes being there at 11 AM to set up tent and display 1:30
PM - 4PM 4PM -6:30 PM - includes helping with packing up what can't be left
overnight

*Sunday June 26*
11:45 AM -1:30 PM - includes being there at 11:45 AM to set up 1:30 PM -
4PM 4PM -6:30 PM - includes helping with tear-down tent and packing up
Thanks so much!

Anita