[fvc-wat-disc] Change of Meeting Dates

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:02:23 EDT 2022

 We had a productive meeting last night and among other things, have
changed our monthly meeting dates to the *last THURSDAY of the month (from
Wednesday) starting in April*.  There is no change in our meeting
time.  We hope
more of you can make it at this new date.

Our next meeting (Thursday, April 28, 7:30 p.m.) will have a discussion on
Festival Season!!  Great volunteer opportunities and a chance to meet
people and talk about electoral reform!!  Hope to see you there.

Residing on the the Haldimand Tract promised to the Six Nations in 1784,
the traditional lands of the Neutral, Anishinaabe, and Haudenosaunee
peoples.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.