[fvc-wat-disc] Notice of Meeting

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:08:37 EDT 2022

Following up, there are two messages pertinent to this, that I hope to
include in this one email.

First, from Evan Rosamond, our Co-Chair:

Hi Fair Voters,

At the last meeting, April 29, those attending discussed problems with
setting meeting dates. This produced a lively, if slightly disconnected,
debate. In the end we decided to switch our monthly meeting date. Again.
Yes, it's the second time this year. We know.

So, at the risk of confusing everyone, the new meeting time is the *second
Thursday* of the month, 7:30 to 9:00.

The next meeting will therefore be on May 12. You will receive an email
notice of meeting about one week before that. Meetings are still done via
Zoom. Please come. There will be lots of discussion about the Ontario
election and the summer festival season.

Thanks for everything,
Evan

We have no idea why his message didn't come through.

The second thing is ALSO Evan's bailiwick.  And that is Door Hangers!  Do
you want to do that for the Ontario Election, now underway?  If so, we need
to order the doorhangers relatively immediately.  PLEASE let Evan know if
you are interested ASAP.  We are currently thinking Kitchener-Conestoga,
but that isn't finalized or anything.

Thanks so much,

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.