[fvc-wat-disc] REMINDER: FVC Waterloo Region AGM Tonight 7:00 - 9:00

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:07:03 EDT 2022

Doors (and zoom) open at 6:30 (as long as I'm on time for zoom)

Link to Zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85123942906?pwd=NlBjOVBka2lJVG1KTWIzNkhySVdIQT09

In person at St. John the Evangelist church, 23 Water St. N. (Duke St.
Entrance)

By the way, the Social Development Centre is within the church, also known
as the Civic Hub.  Sorry for the three different name references.

Transportation:
i There is room for several cars on Duke street at the Duke Street entrance
to the Social Development Centre. *We will reserve one of these spaces as a
drop off space for passengers.. *
ii Other free parking is on the street/ although with a two hour limit.
There is a multi-level parking garage within a block from on Duke street as
well as other surface paid parking lots within several blocks.
*Do not park in the parking lot adjacent to the Social Development Centre
or the Shoppers Drugmart Parking lot or risk getting a ticket.*

*iii*. Ion stops at City Hall (one block from the Civic Hub) going towards
Conestoga Mall on Duke Street from Fairway Mall. The Ion stop going
to Fairway Mall is off King Street travelling from Conestoga Mall.. Other
bus transportation is available as well.

Jenn

Bookkeeping Services
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.