[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Volunteers needed! Can you help Fair Vote at the Multicultural Festival June 24 and 25?

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:35:16 EDT 2023

1. I am willing to help a shift on Saturday JUly 24 for the multicultural
festival in Victoria Park Kitchener.

2. Hi Paul J Schellenberg,
We do need a Citizens Assembly to study your proposal.
I do not feel up to it to respond by email, although would be willing to
dialogue in person/ perhaps at the Multicultural Festival July 24 and July
25.
Would you be willing to join FVCWR in requesting a Citizens Assembly?

3. I am sometimes torn between waiting to vote for the candidate and
wanting to vote for a different Party.
Then I wonder why a person is qualified to drive a car, but is not
qualified to vote.
Then I wonder if someone who has dementia/ should they have a vote (but now
I am getting in dangerous waters!)

_Myron Steinman