[fvc-wat-announce] Announcing 2 new meetings!

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:31:07 EST 2007

Hello everyone! I have two new meetings to announce. The first is in
Kitchener this Thursday, Feb 1. The second is in Waterloo the following
Wednesday, Feb 7. Details below:

------------

Working Centre - 43 Queen St S, Kitchener
6:30pm - 7:30pm, Wednesday Feb 1, 2007.

The space we will be using is the upstairs. We should enter the building
from the back entrance, and take the stairs up (not the steps beside the
front entrance).

There is free parking in the back lot after 6:00pm, and the meeting is a
short walk from the Charles St. Transit Terminal.

------------

Student Life Centre - University of Waterloo
7:30pm - 8:30pm, Thursday Feb 7, 2007.

We have booked room 3103. It is two floors above the main level. The stairs
to get to the third level are beside the WPIRG office.

Click here for a map of UW (Student Life Centre is identified by the symbol
"SLC") http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map_bw.pdf. The closest parking location
appears to be lot "M". Parking there is $4.

------------

These meetings will be held on a regular basis. We are holding them in a
variety of places (Cambridge meeting still TBD) to make attendance as
convenient as possible for you.

Please let us know if you will be able to attend either of these meetings.
Also, feel free to contact us by replying to this email or calling me
anytime at 519.342.5345. The number is for my land line, but it will forward
you to my mobile phone if there is no answer after 20 seconds.

Derek Kraan
Co-Chair, Waterloo Region Chapter
Fair Vote Canada