[fvc-wat-announce] Meeting Tuesday

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Jun 22 21:12:30 EDT 2007

 	This is a quick reminder that our next volunteer meeting will be this
Tuesday (June 26) at the Faculty of Social Work building, 120 Duke Street
behind City Hall in Kitchener. We are still working through outreach activities
(particularly to community groups and at festivals) and can use lots of help to
help strengthen our presence. The meeting begins at 7pm.

 	One of those festivals is the Multicultural Festival this weekend. If
you're attending, drop by and say hello, pick up some literature, and show your
friends/family our booth so they can learn about the referendum too.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm